Come along and try Fast 4 Tennis at the Altona Tennis Club with Vida.
The season will run over 6 weeks starting on Monday the 8th of May and the last week being on June 19th (no play on June 12th – long weekend).
This competition is for Junior players and is played over a 90 minute time slot and players will play three fast 4 matches. It is a great opportunity for players to get some extra matches in a new exciting format.
Here is all the information;
- Where: Altona Tennis Club
- When: Monday 8th May until Monday, June 19th
- Time: Monday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- How much: $60 for the 6 week season
- Who can enter: Open to competition level players of top junior sections or playing mid-section seniors competition.
- How many teams: 2 players per team, 6 teams in total, teams will be swapped each week so players will compete against everybody else in the competition. 12 total positions available.
- Format of matches: 2 v 2 – singles, reverse singles and a doubles match. First to 4 games wins the set, tie breaker at 3 games all, tiebreaker to 5 points, best out of 3 sets, no ad scoring, no lets.
- How to track progress: Each week the scores will be recorded and tallied to create a weekly individual ladder using scores and margins from all 3 matches. The ladder will be updated on the Vida website and or our Facebook page
In addition to an individual ladder, each week there will be a player of the round. This could be based on various factors eg. Best shot, hardest worker, strongest performance, most positive attitude, biggest comeback etc.
- Why you should join the comp: Match practice at a good standard of tennis in an exciting, fun new format. Quick matches, singles and doubles, play with/against variety of players.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP