Vida Tennis Bulleen and Vida Tennis Kew invite you to get back into tennis!
There are six million adults in Australia who have tried tennis but are currently not playing. The majority of the time this is because life got in the way. It’s time to get back into the sport for life.
This 5-week program will start the week of the 20th of August. There will be a one-hour session each week for 5 weeks with a free coffee after. Here are the details
- Location Options
- MCC Kew – 397 Barkers Road Kew
- The Veneto Club Bulleen – 191 Bulleen Road, Bulleen
- Starting the week of Monday, Aug 20th
- Which days: There are options most days – contact us with your best option
- The program will run for 5 weeks until the end of the school term
- The majority of the session times are in the mornings after school drop off. If this does not suit, we would be happy to accommodate the best option for you and/or your friends
- Who is it for
- Anyone not currently playing tennis. You can join by yourself and make some new friends or come along with a friend
- Sign Up
- Via the form below or give Alex or Danny a call
We want to make this as easy as possible for you to get back onto the court. If you have any questions at all, please give Alex or Danny a call!