Box Hill Tennis Academy and Vida Tennis invite you to find out more about the Tennis program at the school. Enquiries are now being taken for the 2020 program with the dates for school tours soon to be announced.
If you would like to find out more about the combined academic & tennis program please feel free to contact our Director of Coaching or email Vida your contact details and we will give you a call.
Director of Coaching – Jo-Anne Karatiana – [email protected]
The Box Hill Tennis Academy is run by Vida Tennis and students in the program participate in the following:
- Individualised periodized program
- Squad sessions
- Semi-private and small group sessions
- Technique development using video analysis
- Point and match play sessions,
- Weight training and recovery which concentrates on strength conditioning
- Fitness and agility, fitness testing which is benchmarked against ITF standards
- Activities off court that encourage team building, social skills and initiative
- A physiotherapy screening and monitoring process
- A sports psychology program to enhance performance
- Nutrition program run by a qualified dietician,
- Goal setting
- Tournament and match supervision and much more.
There is a criteria to be excepted into the Academy program at the school which includes playing ability, attitude, goals in tennis, and grade point average (academic), If you are interested in finding out more about the program or if the program would be a good fit for you, please feel free to contact us.