Become a member
The Casa D’Abruzzo Tennis Club has a broad range of membership categories to suit most circumstances. Tennis Club Membership is broken up into three sections of membership as seen below.
As a member, you will receive free tennis court use and be eligible to represent the club in competitions (a season competition fee will apply). Members are able to book a tennis court using our online court booking system with your username and password, with a Vida Tennis Epping Coach or at the reception. Your online court booking details will be emailed to you once you have joined the club or you can create your account via the “book a court page”.
There are some great membership specials available at the moment if you join before the 31st of December 2017. Click on the membership type below which will take you to the online membership sign up page where you special discount membership will be displayed.
Casa D’Abruzzo Club Members
As a club member you will receive 50% of your yearly membership to the tennis section.
Casa D’Abruzzo Club Community Members
If you are a community member and want to join the tennis club section you will receive 5% of your yearly tennis membership fee.
Casa D’Abruzzo Club Tennis Membership Only
If you are not a member of the Casa D’Abruzzo Club and want to just join the tennis club.
If you have any questions regarding membership at the Casa D’Abruzzo Tennis Club please feel free to contact Paul - [email protected] or call 0413 274 964.
Terms & Conditions
- Total annual fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
- Membership is annual from 1st January to 31st December and fees are renewable annually on 31st January.
- Pro rata membership fees are applied for new members who join in any membership category with the amount reduced according to the number of full months that have passed in the year from the month of joining.
- An invoice will be issued upon approval of your application and a receipt sent when payment has been made. Payment can be made with your application by cash or by cheque payable to Vida Tennis Epping, or by EFT. All details will be on your invoice.
- Privacy Statement
The Casa D’Abruzzo Tennis Club requires the information requested on this form / online application to provide you with your Club Membership and to receive timely and relevant information and communications related to tennis. Your personal information will be provided to Tennis Victoria and used to provide you with registration benefits and for related purposes which can be reasonably expected. You are able to access and update your personal information through the Club or Tennis Victoria upon reasonable notice. Except where permitted or required by law, or where your consent is obtained, this information will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Membership of Casa D'Abruzzo Tennis Club is necessary to participate in competitions.
- Membership also entitles players to practice outside times reserved for competition and coaching. With lighting to 8 courts, there is availability at most times of the day or evening.
- Please note that guest fees and lights usage charges are additional to membership fees.
- Court bookings can be made at reception, online or with a Vida Tennis Epping Coach.