- This event has passed.
Essendon Junior Development Squad Term 1 2020
March 29 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Looking for extra squad practice during the busy term?
Vida Tennis Essendon invites you to our Sunday Junior Development Squad in March 2020. These junior development squads are designed to help players get the extra volume of practice, tactical game play and matches.
Each squad will have a different theme both on and off the court targeting specific areas that are important for any tennis player’s growth. This is also a great opportunity to practice with kids you may not have practiced with before.
In Term 1 our first theme is Goal Setting & High Volume Hitting.
Goal Setting allows us to clearly outline what’s most important to us and what we need to do to achieve that goal. It holds us accountable for our actions; and helps us remember that there is a reason behind everything we do. It gives us self belief that we can achieve our goals and dreams one step at a time.
In the first of 4 Junior Development Squads you can look forward to
- High intensity hitting, heart rate up, and competitive games where the player will work hard and break a sweat!
- Match Simulation and a place to practice particular things the player is working on with their coach.
- Understanding of what Goal setting is and the importance of it.
- Everyone will write their short-term & long-term goals. Writing what you want to achieve during a specific time frame and then the action steps to achieve that goal. These will be taken home by the kids so they can continue to work on their goals throughout the year
Details for Term 1 Junior Development Squad
- Sunday 29th March
- From 12.30pm-3.30pm
- Cost $65
- Registrations close Friday 27th March
To Register please contact Nick on 0411 224 976 or [email protected]