Essendon Match Play Practice Term 2 2020
May 3 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm$25
Looking for some extra match practice this term?
Every week kids come to training and work hard to improve their game, however, the hardest step for many kids is to implement what they learn into their match play week to week.
This is why the team at Vida Tennis Essendon invite you to attend our Match Play Practice Sessions. These 2 hour sessions are designed to give your child an opportunity to play practice sets against other kids in the same level.
What to expect on the day?
- A Vida coach will co-ordinate the session with a pre-planned draw
- Minimum of 2-3 practice sets with a competitor of the same level
- A match review sheet to fill out
- Take this sheet back to your private coach to discuss
- A safe environment to compete without some of the regular pressures
This Match Play Practice Session is for you if….
- If your child is struggling with implementing their training into matches
- Not getting enough matches in club competition
- Wanting to build some more confidence by competing in a more relaxed environment without some of the extra pressures
- Need to work on self match reflections
Quite often when a child comes in for their lesson and I ask them “how was competition this weekend?”, the answer is “good” or “bad”, with the match reflection sheets it can help your child understand what positives and challenges they had during the match in real time. They can then bring it directly to their head coach for the next lesson so it can be easier to discuss.
The next Match Play Practice Session is-
- Sunday 3rd May
- 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Cost is $25
- Registrations close Saturday Saturday 2nd May 12pm or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For more information or to book please contact Ashleigh on 0422 240 269 or at [email protected]