The kid’s Head Start Tennis & Motor skills program is designed to help kids develop and master their fundamental perceptual-motor skills, the building blocks of sport, physical activity, and child development. You can read more about the Head Start Program by clicking here.
Kids will have a great time trying lots of tennis based activities centered around;
- Throwing, Kicking, Striking, Interception, Tracking, Agility, Balance, Movement, Catching & Cognitive Development
This will be a 4-week program with a 30min session each week starting from the week of Monday, August 16th.
Program Locations, Days & Times
Veneto Club Bulleen (191 Bulleen Road Bulleen)
Contact Blake – email@example.com or 0402 442 414
- Start date: Tuesday 17th August, 9.30 am to 10.00 am for 4 Tuesdays
- Start date: Thursday 19th August, 12.30 pm – 1.00 pm for 4 Thursdays
- Start date: Friday 20th August, 9.30 am – 10.00 am for 4 Fridays
Note: Veneto Club Bulleen has an indoor space for inclement weather to ensure the program continues each week.
MCC Glen Iris (260 High Street Road Mt Waverley)
Contact Angelo – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 477 798
- Start date: Tuesday 17th August, 2.30 pm to 3.00 pm for 4 Tuesdays
- Start date: Thursday 19th August, 9.45 am – 10.15 am for 4 Thursdays
- Start date: Friday 20th August, 9.00 am – 9.30 am for 4 Fridays
Power Street Tennis Club – (Crn Power St & Melbourne Rd Williamstown)
Contact Andrew – email@example.com or 0419 546 458
- $50 for 4 weeks
- Free HotShots T-Shirt via Tennis Australia