There are many different association competitions throughout Melbourne and Victoria, which play “club vs club” on a weekly basis, usually on Saturday or Sunday mornings, but some competitions are held on Friday nights. Vida also offers in house competition options which are played at our venues each week.
Junior competition is open to any person who is a member of their club, with seasons running twice per year. There are many different grades and formats for each association. To enter in junior competition, you must be under 18 years old. You can, however, be any age to compete in Vic Pennant and adult competitions.
Vida Tennis venues are aligned with associations in their region and have a junior convenor to help organize and select teams at each venue. This presents you with a great opportunity to challenge yourself and play with a team to continue to develop your skills.
To find out all the dates and information at your venues, see the section below:
Altona Tennis Club
- Western Region Tennis Association (WRTA)
- Saturday and Sunday competitions available
- Contact Mark Peel at 0488 098 680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Night Tennis for Men’s, Women’s, and Mixed Teams as well as Tennis Vic Pennant options. Visit http://www.altonatennisclub.org.au/play-tennis/ for more information.
Essendon Tennis Club
- NSJTA is the region for all Essendon competitions
- Friday Nights and Saturday mornings
- Contact Ashleigh Richardson at 0422 240 269 or email@example.com
- Adults Night Tennis and Ladies Midweek Tennis – Ladies, Mixed, and Men’s.
- For more information and to get involved, go to https://www.essendontc.com/competition/nsnta/.
- For Tennis Vic Pennant, go to https://www.essendontc.com/competition/pennant-tennis-vic/.
MCC Glen Iris Valley Tennis Club
- Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Contact Angelo Giampaolo at 0407 477 798 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit
Tennis Victoria Super 10's
Super 10s is an exciting competition for boys and girls aged 10/u and is now run Australia-wide. This competition facilitates 10/u players to develop a culture of fair play, teamwork, and acknowledgment. Selection trials are held to select teams and players are divided up into boys and girls teams (four players per team) who then compete in a modified match format designed to be short in duration and innovative. Super 10s is run at various venues across Victoria.