- This event has passed.
Altona Junior Performance Camp April 2021
April 6, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – April 8, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Would you like to train like the pros?
The Altona Junior Performance camp is a three day event focused on high-intensity and high-volume activities both on and off the court. This provides individuals plenty of time to improve the technical and tactical aspects of their game.
The Camp is open to all Green and yellow ball Junior Development and Performance players, for all Red and Orange HotShots players click here
This camp will include:
On court practice
- Live ball patterns of play
- Court positioning
- Game style awareness
- Set plays and routines
- Match play
- Singles and doubles tactics
- David Cup/Fed Cup style team tournament
- Between point process
- Injury prevention/Pilates/core stability
- Professional players’ games style analysis
- The mental side of tennis
- What are my tennis pathway options?
- Altona Tennis Club
- Tuesday 6th April 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 7th April 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Thursday 8th April 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- $50 per day
- $140 for all 3 days
- Please pack enough food and drink for the day