- This event has passed.
Altona Junior Performance Camp September 2021
THE EVENT IS CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
September 20, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – September 21, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Would you like to train like the pros?
The Altona Junior Performance camp is a two-day event focused on high-intensity and high-volume activities both on and off the court. This provides individuals plenty of time to improve the technical and tactical aspects of their game.
The Camp is open to all Green and yellow ball Junior Development and Performance players, for all Red and Orange HotShots players click here
This camp will include:
On court practice
- Live ball patterns of play
- Court positioning
- Game style awareness
- Set plays and routines
- Match play
- Singles and doubles tactics
- David Cup/Fed Cup style team tournament
- Between point process
- Injury prevention/Pilates/core stability
- Professional players’ games style analysis
- The mental side of tennis
- What are my tennis pathway options?
- Altona Tennis Club
- Monday 20th September 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Tuesday 21st September 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- $50 per day
- $100 for two days
- Please pack enough food and drink for the day