- This event has passed.
MCC Glen Iris Holiday Program Week 2 April 2021
April 12, 2021 @ 9:00 am – April 13, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
LOOKING TO KEEP YOUR KIDS ACTIVE DURING THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS?
Vida Tennis provide the opportunity for your child to get unplugged, come outdoors and get active during the school holidays. School Holiday programs are developed with the child’s age, level and ability in mind, with this we create a program that can help your child continue to practice their tennis skills, meet new friends and have fun in a safe environment. We welcome kids to bring their friends to come and play to and there is also a wet weather program to ensure the program continues rain, hail or shine.
Monday 12th April – Skill development Day
- All drills & games based around skill development
- Cover all strokes of tennis
Tuesday 13th April – Match Play Day
- Focus on match play, both singles and doubles
- Players will be able to put into practice the skills they have learnt
All days will also include:
- Fundamental perceptual-motor skill development
- Playing with friends
- Meeting other kids from the tennis club
- Playing in a safe environment
Our school holiday program is open to players of all levels, if you haven’t played tennis before you are more than welcome to and try still! We also have racquets available for hire and use the appropriate equipment for the right ages and levels.
Times for programs
- This day will run from 9.00am – 12.00pm each day
Players requiring a makeup lesson from the term may use this as their class (speak with your Vida coach)
Please remember to bring a snack and a drink bottle and we look forward to seeing you on the court.
- One day program – $45.
- Two day program – $85