Vida Junior Performance Camp July 2021
July 1, 2021 @ 12:30 pm – July 2, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Vida Tennis invites all Junior Performance players to our two-day training camp.
Each school holiday period we offer an exceptional experience opportunity for our performance tournament players. This is either a tournament camp where players travel with our coaches as a team to an event or a training experience in between tournaments.
This event will be a two-day training camp in between the MCC Glen Iris Underage Gold JT and the next series of events in the July holiday period.
The Camp will consist of
- On Court Training each day
- Tactical development focus
- Gym session with the Vida Fitness team – focus on Mobility, Activation, Technique & Education
- Guest Speak – Current AFL Coach
- Indoor cross-training activities
Where & When
- The camp will be at the Veneto Club in Bulleen
- 6 En-tout-cas Tennis Courts, Gym, Indoor Cross-training and more
- 12.30pm to 5pm each day
It will be a great two days to develop your game and enjoy training on and off the court with like-minded junior performance players.
Limited places available, so once the camp is full, we will not be able to take any further places.
- One day $90
- Two days $160