- This event has passed.
Williamstown Junior Performance Camp January 2022
January 17, 2022 @ 9:00 am – January 19, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The Power St – Williamstwon Junior Performance camp is a three-day event focused on high-intensity and high-volume activities both on and off the court. This provides individuals plenty of time to improve the technical and tactical aspects of their game.
The camp is suited for players between Section 1 – 5 of Saturday morning WRTA.
Who will be taking the camp? Andrew Whittington will lead the camp and give players first-hand experience about developing a high-performance training environment. As a former top 100 professional player, Andrew will create a great experience for players.
This camp is limited to 8 players only.
This camp will include:
On court practice
- Live ball patterns of play
- Court positioning
- Game style awareness
- Set plays and routines
- Match play
- Singles and doubles tactics
- David Cup/Fed Cup style team tournament
- Between point process
- Injury prevention/Pilates/core stability
- Professional players’ games style analysis
- The mental side of tennis
- What are my tennis pathway options?
- Power St Tennis Club – Williamstown
- Monday 17th December 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Tuesday 18th December 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Wednesday 19th December 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
- $50 per day
- $140 for all three days
- Please pack enough food and drink for the day