Whether your child is 3 years old or 12 years old there is a program at Vida Tennis to suit your child’s needs. Check out the following tennis lessons for kids;
- Vida Tennis Head Start Program – This program is designed to develop and master fundamental perceptual motor skills, the building blocks of sport, physical activity and child development. This includes –
- Throwing, Kicking & Striking
- Catch, Interception & Tracking
- Locomotion, Balance & Agility
- Cognitive Development
Head Start program is aimed at kids from the age of 3 – 5 years of age and are run with a maximum of 4 kids per one coach and go for 30-45 minutes
- My Vida Journey – If your child has completed or coaches recognise they already have the skills required they move to the ‘My Progress’ Levels. These stages guide the child through their tennis pathway with key milestones along the way. These milestones are related to
- Competition Play / Game Base
- Theme and coloured ball progressions
- Forehand, Backhand, Net Play, Serve & Return
- Physical Development
- Understanding the rules and scoring of the game
My Progress is aimed at kids of all ages depending on when they begin their tennis journey and are run with a maximum of 4 kids per one coach and go for 45-60 minutes
- Squad lessons – For those kids that are interested in starting or already playing competition. Squads go for a duration of 90-120minutes and involve technical, tactical, competition and fitness components. Once your child has completed the My Vida Journey Program this is the next step for them to continue there Tennis.
Groups are created to suit your childs needs socially and educationally, the My Vida Journey helps you check your childs progress and allows your child to see what they are going to work on.