What do I wear to Tennis Lessons?
One of the most common questions we get asked at Vida Tennis is ‘What do I wear to tennis lessons?’ Below is a list of what we recommend –
- Comfortable clothing – any sports clothing and/or school sports uniform that is loose and comfortable for your child
- Clothing to suit the weather
- During summer we recommend a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen to be worn by your child during the tennis lesson
- Winter weather means sometimes we get some rain and wind, kids may need some extra layers for those nights until they get warmed up during the lesson
- Suitable footwear – Any kind of sports runners or specific tennis shoes